Lip Session Lip Balm 8 Pack (Vanilla) - .33 Oz.
Lip Session Strawberry and Banana are currently unavailable. Our supplier is currently unable to source raw materials and packaging due to the global pandemic. We are working diligently to find an alternate manufacturer.
- Our lip balm is specifically designed to protect, moisturize and heal dry lips.
- Lip Session Lip Balm is designed with Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E.
- Introduces the lips back to moisture while healing any cracks, dryness or burns.
Here are some dos and dont's regarding dry lips.
- Don't lick or bite your lips, its hard! This is the toughest task in trying to keep your lips healthy but try your best not to do it, tell family or friends to remind you not to. This only causes more chapping, especially when bitting, you are actually removing the protective covering.
- Do brush your lips softly when brushing your teeth. This will remove any dead cells that cause drying and flaking.
- Do - drink a good amount of water, if your body is dehydrated, so are your lips causing them to dry. Drink a little more water during the winter. As in the winter your lips will dry and chap more than usual meaning it will require a little more water to keep them moisturized.
- Make sure your body gets enough B vitamins, iron or essential fatty acids. We have a fantastic daily multi vitamin, multi-mineral & iron supplement with antioxidants called Naturals Golden Tabs.
It is extremely hard to keep up the moisture in our lips. At the end of the day we are all looking for a product to help protect and heal our lips. Whether its from wind burns, sun damage, lack of moisture etc. This lip balm will be a great compliment to your lips and they will love you for it!
Also available in: Strawberry and Banana.
HOW TO USE: Apply liberally to lips and re-apply as needed.
INGREDIENTS: Petrolatum, Paraffin, Cocoa Butter, Lanolin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit E), Menthol, Camphor, Phenol, Salicylic Acid, Alum, Flavor, Propylparaben